Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Value

Keeping in touch with the people in my life that matter is far more important to me than any adventure I have searched for. These folks have been my influence, my livelihood, my friends and my heros. I have created this blog to share my experiences with those of you who have guided me along the way. As I leave my roots in Garrett County, I hope you will all enjoy and benefit from the stories I will share and the journey you have influenced.

"To be truly challenging, a voyage, like life, must rest on a firm foundation of financial unrest...and that people fling their lives beneath the wheels of routine in the pursuit of security...and then asks the question of choice, what will it be? Bankruptcy of pocket..or bankruptcy of soul?"
-Sterling Hayden via Steve Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment